Northern California seller inspections protect real estate investors from making a poor investment. In short, spending a little on pre-sale seller inspections in Northern California can save you thousands down the road. After all, selling a piece of real estate without knowing exactly what you’re getting in the deal is a short path to a losing investment. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews, and have even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. So, if you’re planning on purchasing a new home, then contact us to schedule a reliable seller home inspection today. It just might protect you from making a bad property purchasing decision. Call today.
Are Northern California Home Inspections For Sellers Necessary?
In short, a seller inspection in Northern California protects both the buyer and the seller of any piece of real property. Moreover, due to the following disclosure law in California, a Northern California seller home inspection is legally required:
"In a sale of real property with one to four dwelling units (or a manufactured home as defined in Health And Safety Code Section 18007), the listing and selling brokers must each conduct a reasonably competent and diligent visual inspection of the property and disclose the prospective seller all material facts affecting the value, desirability, and intended use of the property" (California Law).
Do You Need Anything On-Hand Before Your Next Northern California Home Seller Inspection?
There are a few things you should have on-hand before your next home seller inspection in Northern California. Those things (and pieces of information) include:
- The address of the piece of Real Estate you want inspected
- Contact information for the seller (if you aren’t the seller)
- The Real Estate agent’s contact information (name, phone number, etc.)
- A description of the home (size, number of bathrooms, etc.)
- The approximate age of the piece of Real Estate
- Know the current status of power and other utilities (turned on/off, or disconnected)
- Access to the piece of property (keys, etc.)
- Keys or access to any other areas of the property you want inspected
Why Should You Trust Us For Your Home Seller Inspections In Northern California?
With so many home inspectors in Northern California and the surrounding area, what makes us the go-to company for your needs? Well, simply put, you should trust us for your home inspections in Northern California because with us you always get:
- Years of experience
- 5-star service
- Professional home inspections for home sellers and sellers
- Same-day service and reports
- Certified, insured home inspectors
- We’ve received an A+ from the Better Business Bureau
- And more!
Contact Us For Help With All Your Northern California Home Seller Inspection Needs!
We pride ourselves on being the go-to team of home inspectors for all your Northern California home seller inspection needs. We have the training and experience necessary to handle any inspection we come across. Moreover, we carry insurance, and provide clear, written evaluations upon completion of the inspection. So, what are you waiting for? If you’re planning on buying a home or piece of Real Estate, then contact us to schedule a Northern California seller inspection. We’re always standing by to give you a helping hand.