Northern California Commercial Building Inspections
For fast, reliable, and affordable Northern California commercial building inspections, you can always rely on the expert inspectors here at Millennium Home Inspections. Each inspector that works for us has the experience, training, and local licensing required to handle any commercial building inspection they come across. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews from our satisfied customers, and we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. So, if you’re planning on buying or selling a piece of commercial Real Estate, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule your next Northern California commercial property condition assessment today!
Are Commercial Building Inspections In Northern California Necessary?
In short, commercial building inspections in Northern California are necessary whenever it’s put up for sale. So, if you’re planning on buying or selling a piece of commercial real estate, then the law requires you get a professional Northern California commercial property condition assessment.
Besides the legal necessity, commercial property inspections help protect both the buyer and seller of any piece of commercial real estate. They provide you with a comprehensive report of the current condition of the property, its structural integrity, and any potentially necessary repairs or installations.
Types Of Buildings Inspected By Our Commercial Inspectors In Northern California
Here at Millennium, our commercial inspectors in Northern California inspect a wide variety of building types, including:
- K-12 schools
- Colleges and universities
- Prisons and jails
- Apartment buildings
- Office buildings
- Construction, plumbing, and other workshops
- Hotels, motels, and other types of lodging
- Retail stores, malls, and shopping centers
- And more!
Do You Need Anything On-Hand For A Northern California Commercial Property Condition Assessment?
When it comes to Northern California commercial building inspections, preparedness is key to a smooth and fast turnaround. So, before your next inspection, make sure you have the following on-hand:
- The address of the piece of Real Estate you want inspected
- Contact information for the buyer (if you aren’t the buyer)
- The Real Estate agent’s contact information (name, phone number, etc.)
- A description of the home (size, number of bathrooms, etc.)
- The approximate age of the piece of Real Estate
- Know the current status of power and other utilities (turned on/off, or disconnected)
- Access to the piece of property (keys, etc.)
- Keys or access to any other areas of the property you want inspected
Schedule Your Next Northern California Commercial Building Inspection Today!
When it comes to Northern California commercial building inspections, the professionals here at Millennium have you covered! So, if you’ve been on the lookout for a fast, reliable, and affordable commercial building inspector in Northern California, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us to schedule an inspection today!