Northern California Mobile Home Inspections
Northern California mobile home inspections are necessary whenever you wish to buy or sell a mobile or modular home. Moreover, the state guidelines and regulations for mobile and modular home inspections differ from those for other types of structures and buildings. Fortunately, getting a mobile or modular home inspector in Northern California isn’t as hard as it sounds. Contact us here at Millennium Home Inspections to schedule your next mobile or modular home inspection today!
Are Mobile Home Inspections In Northern California Necessary?
In short, mobile home inspections in Northern California are 100% necessary. There are different rules and regulations for mobile home inspections, including:
- General building codes
- HCD (California Department of Housing and Community Development)
- CCR (California Code of Regulations)
- HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association)
For more information regarding those building codes and inspection regulations, give us and our team of Northern California mobile home inspectors.
Is There A Difference Between Mobile Home And Modular Home Inspections In Northern California?
While they’re similar in size, structure, and implementation, there are slightly differing regulations and qualifications. However, we won’t bore you with the nitty-gritty details here. If you need a mobile or modular home inspection in northern California, then just give us a call. Our staff will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.
What Should You Have On-Hand For Northern California Modular Home Inspections
When it comes to Northern California modular home inspections, preparedness is key to a smooth and fast turnaround. So, before your next inspection, make sure you have the following on-hand:
- The address of the piece of Real Estate you want inspected
- Contact information for the buyer (if you aren’t the buyer)
- The Real Estate agent’s (or owner’s) contact information (name, phone number, etc.)
- A description of the home (size, number of bathrooms, etc.)
- The approximate age of the piece of Real Estate
- Know the current status of power and other utilities (turned on/off, or disconnected)
- Access to the piece of property (keys, etc.)
- Keys or access to any other areas of the property you want inspected
Contact Our Northern California Mobile Home Inspectors Today!
Looking for help getting a mobile or modular home inspection? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. Our team of Northern California mobile home inspectors offers professional, licensed inspections that cover a variety of areas of all your modular or mobile home. Our inspections include the foundation, exterior, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and built-in appliances. Contact us here at Millennium Home Inspections to schedule a Northern California mobile home inspection today!