Northern California pool and spa inspections are all but necessary whenever you decide to add a pool or hottub to your home or business. In fact, in California, they’re required. Besides their legal necessity, Northern California pool and spa inspections help protect your home and your recent investment. So, if you’ve added a pool or hottub to your home in the recent past, make sure you have it inspected by our team of professional pool and spa inspectors in Northern California. Doing so helps avoid breaking the law, and throwing money away on an unreliable investment. Contact us to schedule your next pool and spa inspection in Northern California today!
What Do Our Inspectors Look For During Pool And Spa Inspections In Northern California?
When our inspectors perform pool and spa inspections in Northern California, they always take a look at the following:
- The Surface condition (plaster, vinyl, fiberglass)
- Condition of the coping edge and tile band
- The decking around the pool
- How functional your lighting is
- The condition of all pumps, valves and visible plumbing
- You pool furnace (if you have a heated pool)
- The current condition of your filter(s)
- All electrical components
- Ensure all outlets have GFCI protection
- Your fill Valves
- The condition of pumps and valves
- All above grade (visible) plumbing
- The condition of any and all Solar Panels
- Your gate/door alarms
- The skimmer(s)
- All Safety Drain Covers
- The condition of pool/spa
- Operation of Computer Control Systems
- The bonding wire on equipment (not fencing or house)
What Should You Have On-Hand For Your Next Pool Or Spa Inspection In Northern California?
As with any other type of home inspection, you’ll need to have a few things on-hand when your inspector arrives. Simply having the following information and items around can help make the entire process move smoothly:
- The address of the piece of Real Estate you want inspected
- Contact information for the buyer (if you aren’t the buyer)
- The Real Estate agent’s contact information (name, phone number, etc.)
- A description of the home (size, number of bathrooms, etc.)
- The approximate age of the piece of Real Estate
- Know the current status of power and other utilities (turned on/off, or disconnected)
- Access to the piece of property (keys, etc.)
- Keys or access to any other areas of the property you want inspected
Schedule Your Next Northern California Pool And Spa Inspection Today!
We pride ourselves on being the go-to team of home inspectors for all your Northern California pool and spa inspection needs. We have the training and experience necessary to handle any inspection we come across. Moreover, we carry insurance, and provide clear, written evaluations upon completion of the inspection. So, what are you waiting for? If you’re planning on buying a home or piece of Real Estate, then contact us to schedule a Northern California pool and spa inspection. We’re always standing by to give you a helping hand.